April is now in the rear view mirror, so let’s review our development activities for the month. We would like to thank every contributor who has helped us by opening issues, providing solutions, or suggesting improvements. Also, don’t forget to 🌟 us on GitHub .
The ARK Monthly Development Report covers all pull requests (opened, closed, merged) as well as all issues opened and closed in every ARK Ecosystem public repository, the number of contributors during that month, the number of new stargazers and total lines of GitHub code added or deleted. This info is presented here in a concise one-page blog.
- Get involved with ARK development and participate in our bounty program at https://bounty.ark.io . - You can also apply for an ARK Grant at https://ark.io/grants . - We also have a program running called Tier 0 at https://ark.io/projects where you can apply to work on pre-picked GitHub projects.
You can track this weekly data directly on GitHub by opening the repository of interest, clicking on ‘issues’, and opening the latest ‘Weekly report digest’.
Thanks to all who contribute each month and help out with development!
Here’s the Monthly Digest from Wed, Apr 1, 2020 12:00 AM to Thu, Apr 30, 2020 12:00 AM.
Throughout public repositories we had:
- 31,827 lines of code added.
- 15,271 lines of code deleted.
- 1,048 files changed.
Last month there were 14 contributors.
air1one, bertiespell, brenopolanski, clucasalcantara, dated, faustbrian, Highjhacker, ItsANameToo, kalgoop, KovacZan, luciorubeens, rainydio, sebastijankuzner, sleepdefic1t
Thank you for your contributions! 🎉
Last month we had 107 pull-requests. Of which:
- 9 Still Open.
- 91 Merged.
- 7 Closed.
9 pull-requests were still open.
- #909 feat: close the modal when pressing the ESC key
- #1897 refactor: replace some lodash methods with native alternatives
- #1888 [WIP] feat: reload multisignature list when adding/updating the ms peer
- #1904 refactor: normal transaction and multipayment in a single modal
- #3645 chore: require coverage threshold to be 100%
- #147 docs: AIP-36 — Entity Declaration — Transaction Type
Last month, 7 pull-requests were closed.
- #136 Test
- #104 refactor: access method to client Object
- #3642 fix(core-tester-framework): import scope
- #111 chore: rebase
Last month, 91 pull-requests were merged.
- #3667 perf(core-transaction-pool): use tree memory structure to sort by fee and by sender nonce
- #25 docs: sv 039 040 041
- #3643 feat(core-p2p): hapi/nes implementation
- #3669 fix(core-state): update vote balance with htlc locked balance on vote transactions
- #1883 chore: adjust the window size to its content not to show scroll bar
- #1901 fix: break words or truncate if the name of the wallet is long
- #1896 refactor: update code to install vue-devtools
- #1880 fix: add clearTimeout to the button clipboard component
- #1884 fix: highlight text color on qrcode modal
- #1885 fix: break words for long vendorfield in the tooltip
- #1873 refactor: plugin sliders into single component to reduce duplication
- #1892 fix: exclude empty wallets and don’t show success message when canceling a save file dialog
- #1877 feat: add icon indicator for multisig wallets
- #1870 fix: break words for long vendorfield
- #1893 chore: remove the cursor and opacity for avatar and background selection
- #1894 refactor: remove lodash findkey
- #576 refactor: initial network list redesign
- #574 refactor: empty wallets list redesign
- #567 refactor: redesign intro page
- #560 test: add ark api test cases
- #564 feat: add status component
- #1871 feat: add additional filters to the plugin manager
- #910 feat: show resigned label in magistrate tables
- #1866 fix: use margin instead of border as separator
- #1881 fix: don’t show error when canceling open file dialog
- #1868 ci: use changelog as body when drafting a release
- #1882 ci: use actions/checkout@v2
- #18 chore: update dependencies
- #50 feat(btc): implement
- #3659 fix(core-elasticsearch): create a unique round ID
- #39 feat: initial draft of normalised Wallet DTO
- #44 chore: use @liskhq/lisk-transactions-old for mainnet and testnet
- #45 docs: add a roadmap table with implemented functions
- #46 refactor: remove getBridgechainsByBusiness
- #47 feat: add manifests to provide coin information
- #49 refactor: remove block methods
- #38 feat: initial draft of normalised Peer DTO
- #52 feat(eos): initial implementation
- #64 chore: final package names
- #55 test(eos): fix failing tests
- #54 test(eth): fix failing tests
- #53 chore: use yarn workspace with multiple packages
- #58 chore: setup boilerplate for NEO, XMR and XRP
- #59 feat(xrp): implement
- #60 feat(xrp): implement transaction, wallet and delegate methods for
- #3666 release: 2.6.34
- #61 refactor: break down price trackers into multiple packages
- #62 feat: introduce peer discovery service
- #63 refactor: move everything to its final location with matching names
- #65 chore: add
yarn run publishscript
- #57 feat(eos): implement
- #71 fix(xrp): treat amounts as strings
- #72 feat: add
- #3665 chore: update @arkecosystem/utils dependency
- #74 refactor: expect an array of transactions for
- #75 release: 0.3.3
- #76 chore: add package banners
- #82 fix(xrp): only list payments when using
- #81 fix(lsk): use testnet transaction structure
- #83 fix(ark): return
asset.paymentssum if transaction type is multipayment
- #51 feat(atom): initial implementation
- #48 feat(eth): implement
- #56 test(atom): fix failing tests
- #905 fix: call cypress contains method on yielded dom
- #573 feat: allow removal of wallet label
- #562 feat: preserve whitespace in passphrase and truncate long profile names
- #572 refactor: realign the intro page
- #556 feat: add bottom drawer component
- #569 fix: authorization confirmation and tweaks
- #578 refactor: add market module
- #568 refactor: initial delegates redesign
- #575 refactor: initial transactions module
- #566 feat: add wallet identicon component
- #561 refactor: improve authorization module
- #3644 refactor(core-database): block and transaction history services
- #3657 test(core-database): block and transaction history services
- #3597 test(core-database): increase coverage
- #15 fix: c++ docs
- #84 release: 2.1.0
- #28 chore: improve naming and comments
- #194 test(pio): fix esp8266 platform urls
- #3639 chore(readme): fix build status badge
- #85 chore: add readme banner
- #82 chore: improve utils dir implementations
- #1907 chore(config): add plugin comment
Last month we had 24 issues. Of which:
- 6 Still Open.
- 18 Closed.
- #84 Only list
XRPtoken payments when using
- #67 Create contracts for method inputs
- #3653 Re-implement count estimates
- #1898 bug: the name of the wallet with 120 characters outside the modals margin
- #1891 bug: when the dialog is canceled it shows a success message in the export wallets
- #1879 bug: the button clipboard cannot read property ‘_t’ of null
- #1890 bug: it is not possible to export wallets excluding empty balance
- #3556 Integrate Triggers & Actions
- #3627 Dynamic Block Times
- #78 Handle multi-payment amounts for ark
- #77 Use correct
amountfor lisk transactions
- #68 Treat XRP amounts as strings
- #66 Add nonce to WalletData
- #80 Filter
- #3637 Search
Last month there were 4 releases.
- 2.6.34 at Tue, Apr 28, 2020 6:10 AM
- 2.1.0 at Tue, Apr 7, 2020 4:34 AM
- 1.2.0 at Tue, Apr 28, 2020 7:57 AM
- 1.1.8 at Tue, Apr 28, 2020 3:23 AM
Last month there were 7 stargazers.
57-Wolve, faizalmansor, GianlucaBergomi, Huynhhung0, medeirosjoaquim, phantomk, vitali2y
You all are the stars! 🌟