April is behind us so it is time to announce the GitHub bounty participants and winners. Special thanks to all community developers for their continuous work. This program runs throughout the year, so it’s never too late to join in.
Be sure to spread the word about our bounty program via social media, blog posts and other creative ways to help get more developers involved and contributing to the ARK Ecosystem, not only improving the codebase but also giving developers a way to learn and earn.
Don’t know what this is about and want to get involved?
Please have a read at https://ark.io/bounties and also look at other bigger Tier 0 projects at https://ark.io/projects . If you have an idea or project that you feel should be built or added to the ARK Ecosystem, don’t hesitate to checkout and apply for ARK Grants .
Now without further ado, here are the participants and contributors of the April 2020 GitHub development bounty program!
dated — $60 USD+20% BONUS ($12 USD) = Total: $72 USD
Number of pull requests: 4
- feat: show resigned label in magistrate tables 2020–04–29 08:25:52 — explorer#910 — $20 USD
- fix: don’t show error when canceling open file dialog 2020–04–09 03:07:45 — desktop-wallet#1881 — $20 USD
- feat: add additional filters to the plugin manager 2020–04–01 12:42:38 — desktop-wallet#1871 — $20 USD
- fix: use margin instead of border as separator 2020–04–01 11:43:45 — desktop-wallet#1866
kalgoop — $40 USD+10% BONUS ($4 USD) = Total: $44 USD
Number of pull requests: 3
- feat: preserve whitespace in passphrase and truncate long profile names 2020–04–14 13:51:45 — mobile-wallet#562 — $20 USD
- feat: allow removal of wallet label 2020–04–23 19:28:07 — mobile-wallet#573 — $20 USD
- fix: call cypress contains method on yielded dom 2020–04–27 13:42:31 — explorer#905
Are there any other development bounties going on?
Yes! There is also the community-run ACF (ARK Community Fund) — read more here: http://arkcommunity.fund/