December is over, and it’s time for an overview! This blog post will cover last month’s highlights, activities and achievements. We also release an update video on Twitter and our YouTube Channel. Let’s take a look at what’s been going on at ARK.io and within the ARK Ecosystem.
Last Month’s Highlights
New MarketSquare Partnerships
ARK.io and MarketSquare announced new partnerships:
- LIVEEN is a mobile data platform that allows users to opt in to share their data and be rewarded in return.
- D.Buzz is a micro-blogging platform that allows users to create accounts, join in on conversations, and post their own content.
- Actifit is a decentralized application that incentivizes a healthy lifestyle by rewarding your everyday activity.
- Rising Star is a card-based role-playing game powered by Blockchain technology.
- Cryptobrewmaster is a game where you brew digital beer for real-world rewards.
- Rabona is a massive multiplayer online soccer management game.
- TokenTax is a crypto tax preparation service.
- NOWPayments is a non-custodial crypto payment gateway that lets your business accept payments.
- COPA, taking our top tweet of the month, is an alliance to further crypto adoption and remove patents as a hindrance.
Last Month’s Top Tweet:
Today #ARK is publicly announcing our involvement with Square's Crypto Open Patent Alliance (#COPA). ARK joins Coinbase and 17 other Companies as inaugural members. https://t.co/EWxNg3DUi4— ARK.io (@ArkEcosystem) December 16, 2020
#crypto #cryptonews #blockchainnews #opensource #blockchain @sqcrypto @square
We celebrated a month of great partnerships with a virtual reality presentation at Hivefest, a gathering for the Hive Blockchain Ecosystem.
ARK Core Release
The ARK Public Network saw a protocol upgrade to version 2.7.24 during December.
ARK Crypto Podcast Contest Winner
Podcast.ARK.io announced the winner of the Episode 100 Contest in December.
Powered by ARK, Compendia Network released a network update in December, and Stake Extensions went live.
ARK Developer Workshop
ARK.io’s partner MLH hosted a virtual ARK workshop for developers.
ARK.io Open Positions
We are also hiring more people to the team, with six open positions available on ARK.io/Careers.
In 2021, we plan to release new and refreshed products to create a unified experience across the ARK.io ecosystem. That includes Core v3, the Desktop and Mobile Wallets, MarketSquare, Deployer and Nodem. We believe these products combine to create one of the most robust and user-friendly blockchain suites in the industry and it doesn’t stop there. We will continue to build and adapt our products to lead the industry in both user interface design and function in 2021 and beyond. Visit the ARK Roadmap to follow our development and see what else we have planned.
Take a short three-minute feedback survey so we can learn more about your opinions on how we’re doing. We review and track this feedback and use it to further improve our efforts.
Take the three-minute feedback survey here.
See you next month!