February is over, and it’s time for an overview! This blog post will cover last month’s highlights, activities and achievements. We also release an update video on Twitter and our YouTube Channel. Let’s take a look at what’s been going on at ARK.io and within the ARK Ecosystem.
Last Month’s Highlights
More projects and businesses are joining MarketSquare :
- Uphold gives users access to assets such as stocks, cryptocurrencies, U.S. equities, precious metals and national currencies.
- Ecency is a decentralized open-source social network built and powered by users.
- Kryptoez is an online retailer specializing in crypto-themed socks and accessories.
- Dapplr is a mobile app that allows users to post content and earn real crypto rewards.
- FullAlt is a team of passionate developers from the Hive Ecosystem that are creating products for the benefit of Hive and its growing community.
- eGamers.io is a leading Blockchain gaming portal with regular updates for the most prominent play-to-earn games.
Today we at #ARK feel ‘much excite’ to bring you our partnership with the #Dogecoin #community. Much wow!https://t.co/fpg5yS0DBq@dogecoin @hellomsq #doge #dogearmy #dogecoins #much #wow #verypartnership #crypto #cryptocurrency #blockchain #opensource— ARK.io (@ArkEcosystem) February 4, 2021
MarketSquare Hubs Article
We published an article on MarketSquare Hubs, which will act as gateways to entire ecosystems.
Glossary Article & Video
The Blockchains of Black Mirror
MarketSquare also released a new episode of our new video series exploring Blockchains in popular films and TV shows.
The ARK Public Network saw a protocol upgrade to version 2.7.25 during February.
Protokol Fintech Times Article
Compendia Network Upgrade
Virtual ARK Workshops
Bounties & Careers
We are gearing up to release new products soon, including the MarketSquare Public Beta. Get more details at MarketSquare.io.
Visit the ARK Roadmap to follow our development and see what else we have planned.
Take a short three-minute feedback survey so we can learn more about your opinions on how we’re doing. We review and track this feedback and use it to further improve our efforts.
Take the three-minute feedback survey here .
See you next month!