January is over, and it’s time for an overview! This blog post will cover last month’s highlights, activities and achievements. We also release an update video on Twitter and our YouTube Channel. Let’s take a look at what’s been going on at ARK.io and within the ARK Ecosystem.
Last Month’s Highlights
New MarketSquare Partnerships
ARK.io and MarketSquare announced new partnerships:
- DLUX is a decentralized portal to 2D, 3D and VR experiences.
- DcENT is a lifestyle brand powered by NFTs.
- PeakD is the most popular user interface of Hive.
- Hive Pay is a payment gateway for the Hive Ecosystem.
- Axie Infinity is a Blockchain-powered creature game.
- CoinCodeCap is a code analytics and reporting platform.
- Gala Games is a developer of Blockchain games such as Town Star.
- NFT Showroom is a Blockchain art platform.
- API3 is building decentralized APIs.
- Taking our Top Tweet of the month, Stakenet is building a Lightning Network decentralized exchange.
Today #ARK is happy to announce our partnership with #Stakenet, a robust platform building the world's first Lightning Network #DEX!https://t.co/MhujYQbyjX#LightningNetwork #blockchain #crypto #cryptocurrency @XSNofficial— ARK.io (@ArkEcosystem) January 6, 2021
ARK Discord Migration
COPA Video & New TBO Episode
ARK is hiring! If you are looking for an interesting job head over to our Careers Page.
We are gearing up to release new products soon, including the MarketSquare Public Beta. Get more details at MarketSquare.io. Visit the ARK Roadmap to follow our development and see what else we have planned.
Take a short three-minute feedback survey so we can learn more about your opinions on how we’re doing. We review and track this feedback and use it to further improve our efforts.
Take the three-minute feedback survey here .
See you next month!