ARK Crypto Podcast - Episode #62
ARK Core Values Deep Dive, Simplicity
Episode DescriptionThe sixty-second episode of the ARK Crypto Podcast is here! This week, we launch a deep dive series into the six ARK Core Values, starting with simplicity. How does simplicity play a role in ARK's suite of products, projects, and technologies? We'll discuss the ARK cryptocurrency, consensus mechanism, desktop and mobile wallets, ARK Core, ARK Deployer, ARK SDKs, ARK Logic, and all-new ARK Documentation Hub. We'll highlight how simplicity is woven into each. As an added piece of great news, the new Core v2.6 is ready for migration to the ARK Public Network on February 11th! Listen in as the date gets closer, and keep it locked on Twitter.ARK.io for updates. Enjoy!
Roundups & Wrapups
7th February 2020
Hosted by Justin Renken Senior Brand Manager
|00:00:16||ARK Core v2.6 Announcement Update|
|00:02:12||ARK Simplicity Overview|
|00:03:05||ARK Cryptocurrency Simplicity|
|00:09:17||ARK Consensus Mechanism Simplicity|
|00:11:46||ARK Desktop Wallet Simplicity|
|00:15:31||ARK Mobile Wallet Simplicity|
|00:17:49||ARK Core Simplicity|
|00:20:23||ARK Deployer Simplicity|
|00:25:42||ARK SDKs Simplicity|
|00:26:54||ARK Logic Simplicity|
|00:30:08||ARK Documentation Hub Simplicity|
|00:32:58||Putting It All Together|
Support the Show
The ARK Crypto Podcast relies heavily on the support of you, the listener. Here’s how you can help us grow:
- Leave a review of the podcast on your preferred platform. 5* would be great (if you think we deserve it).
- Subscribe to the podcast on your favourite app so that you never miss an episode:
- Follow ARK and share the Podcast on Twitter, Facebook, or other social media channels.
- Send in your ideas for future episodes or topics.
- Finally, signup to the ARK mailing list to learn more about ARK.
Thanks for helping!