ARK Crypto Podcast - Episode #63
Blockchain Concepts 101 (Part 1)
Episode DescriptionThe sixty-third episode of the ARK Crypto Podcast is here! This week, class is in session as we get into blockchain concepts on a more general level. This episode will help non-blockchain developers get up to speed on the terms and concepts that apply to blockchain, and we answer pressing questions like 'When would your idea need a blockchain?' This is part one, with more on the way- so be sure to subscribe on your favorite podcast platform! We'd also like to announce that the new Core version v2.6 successfully deployed onto the ARK Public Network earlier this week, as the delegates have accepted the new version and deployed it onto their nodes. It has new features and transaction types for developers, and more info is available in show notes. Enjoy!
Roundups & Wrapups Questions Walkthroughs Announcements
14th February 2020
Hosted by Justin Renken Senior Brand Manager
|00:01:27||Introduction to Blockchain|
|00:13:29||When Do You Need a Blockchain?|
Support the Show
The ARK Crypto Podcast relies heavily on the support of you, the listener. Here’s how you can help us grow:
- Leave a review of the podcast on your preferred platform. 5* would be great (if you think we deserve it).
- Subscribe to the podcast on your favourite app so that you never miss an episode:
- Follow ARK and share the Podcast on Twitter, Facebook, or other social media channels.
- Send in your ideas for future episodes or topics.
- Finally, signup to the ARK mailing list to learn more about ARK.
Thanks for helping!
ARK Core v2.6 is Live on the ARK Public Network: Read more here