ARK Crypto Podcast - Episode #85
Reacting to ARK Descriptions on Crypto Directory Websites (Part 1)
Episode DescriptionThe 85th episode of the ARK Crypto Podcast is here! This week, we react to ARK descriptions on crypto directory websites such as LiveCoinWatch and others. How accurate are these descriptions? Are there any inaccuracies to address? How current is the information? What is the overall crypto community being told about ARK from these websites? You will be able to listen to my stories about ARK history, clarifications, and unique additions to these descriptions. This episode is not an endorsement to consume market and trading data from these websites, we are only focusing on the descriptions for this. See legal details spoken at the end of each episode. Enjoy!
24th July 2020
Hosted by Justin Renken Senior Brand Manager
|00:02:59||Reacting to Crypto Directory Descriptions for ARK|
Support the Show
The ARK Crypto Podcast relies heavily on the support of you, the listener. Here’s how you can help us grow:
- Leave a review of the podcast on your preferred platform. 5* would be great (if you think we deserve it).
- Subscribe to the podcast on your favourite app so that you never miss an episode:
- Follow ARK and share the Podcast on Twitter, Facebook, or other social media channels.
- Send in your ideas for future episodes or topics.
- Finally, signup to the ARK mailing list to learn more about ARK.
Thanks for helping!